Offer and Guidelines — March 4, 2020
Do you have a product or topic you’d like Goodnewsforpets.com to post about? Welcome to our 20th Anniversary Year Sponsored Post Offer! We are celebrating with a limited time offer of $200 for a sponsored post base on the guidelines below. This award-winning site is owned and operated by Germinder + Associates and includes internally curated editorial content and sponsored content.
AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: If your unsolicited external pitch is supported by a brand and/or budget it is considered sponsored content.
Please review the guidelines below if you wish to submit your content for a sponsored post. Volume packages are available based on the type of post, social media package and reports desired. We will get back to you quickly with a package rate based on your requirements.
Sponsored Content Guidelines
- Text, video and infographics are accepted for review and generally should be between 300-800 words.
- Text posts are only accepted with images and graphical elements. The author is required to own or have copyright permission for any photos or images accompanying a post and must be able to provide proper attribution and appropriate captions.
- Posts must be original content. Posts must be well-written and high-quality, with no grammatical errors and research cited.
- Posts must complement the writing style and tone of Goodnewsforpets.com.
- For bylined posts, the author must provide a short author bio, including a maximum of one text link to his or her own website.
- Posts must include a minimum of one nofollow link to a relevant website page. A maximum of three links (all nofollow) can be included and all links must be mutually agreed upon prior to publication. No links to spam websites will be accepted. To adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest blogging, articles that are clearly intended as a link building scheme will be rejected.
- Posts must include proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- Posts must be submitted in HTML, Word or Google Doc format with any image files (including attribution and caption instructions) attached separately.
- Posts must be submitted in draft form and Goodnewsforpets reserves the right to edit for tone, grammar and consistency. If edited, Goodnewsforpets will provide these editorial suggestions to the guest blogger for review before the post goes live on the site.
- Posts must conform to FTC guidelines regarding sponsored posts.
Posting and Social Media Push
Upon review of the post, Goodnewsforpets.com will make a recommendation on where to post to the appropriate section of the site homepage on a mutually agreed upon publish date. A sponsor can also elect to have the post promoted via the Goodnewsforpets.com social media channels and push email newsletter and a stats report provided for an additional cost.
If your material meets these guidelines, your post will be accepted for a minimum of $200 at the special 20th Anniversary rate. We accept credit card or ACH payments. Please contact the publisher Lea-Ann Germinder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-367-2170.