Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Canine and Feline Behavior, Second Edition offers fast access to reliable, practical information on managing common behavior disorders in dogs and cats.
This new edition has been organized into sections, grouping topics into behavioral problem categories for more intuitive access to information. Fully updated and revised, the new edition includes 19 new topics, including pet-friendly handling techniques, pediatric and geriatric behavior problems, and rescue dogs, and adds 25 new client education handouts.
This volume aims to provide a complete compendium on behavioral issues encountered in general practice, and is carefully designed for quick reference, making it an ideal clinical manual. A companion website provides 43 client education handouts for downloading and use in practice, with a new attractive design, to download, edit, and use in practice. Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Canine and Feline Behavior is an essential resource for any veterinarian with a canine or feline patient caseload.
- Takes a new section approach to allow for easier browsing
- Adds 19 new behavior topics or algorithms covering separation anxiety, thunderstorm sensitivity, introducing pets to the family and each other, enrichment, geriatric behavior problems, handling techniques, urine marking, leash reactivity, pediatric behavior problems and best practices, and rescue pets
- Offers a comprehensive guide to diagnosing and managing behavior problems in dogs and cats
- Designed for fast access to information, with identically formatted topics for ease of use
- Includes access to a companion website providing 43 client education handouts for download and use, including 25 brand-new handouts.
About the Editor
Series: Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult
Paperback: 1032 pages
Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 2 edition (January 16, 2018)