Anywhere in the country, it’s always possible for fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and other dangerous vectors to infect your dog. It only takes one bite to potentially spread disease. That’s why you need the fast-acting, long-lasting, broad-spectrum protection of Vectra 3D®.
- Kills through contact; parasites don’t have to bite to die.
- Begins reducing flea feeding in 5 minutes; kills fleas in 6 hours.
Broad Spectrum Protection
- Repels and kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, biting and sand flies, lice and mites (excluding mange mites).
- A repelled vector does not attach or bite your dog; therefore repellent action may reduce the risk of vectors spreading disease to your dog.
- Kills adult fleas and prevents the development of all immature stages of fleas: eggs, larvae and pupae.
- Remains effective after bathing and swimming.
- Protects for 1 month.
- Protection for puppies as young as 8 weeks of age.
- Patented applicator makes it super easy to use.
How to Apply Vectra 3D® to Your Dog
The Vectra 3D® applicator is a big hit with dog lovers and their vets. It’s easy to use—with no drips, no mess and no need for scissors. The long, rounded tip helps you easily and comfortably apply product directly to your dog’s skin. DO NOT USE VECTRA 3D® ON CATS.
- Rounded end minimizes skin abrasions.
- Contoured applicator is easy to hold with no-drip, no-splash technology.
- Tested to ensure accurate dosing.
Learn how to apply Vectra correctly with this step-by-step walkthrough, for a quick, clean and easy application that lasts for a full 30 days. For more information, visit vectrapet.com.
DO NOT USE VECTRA 3D® ON CATS.