On Friday May 1st Animal Care & Control of NYC will be hosting their 8th Annual Spring Fling from 7-9pm at the National Arts Club.
Join fellow animal lovers for an evening of cocktails, an extensive silent auction, music provided by DJ Erik Rydju, and most importantly meet some adoptable dogs and cats in our Mobile Adoption Center! Proceeds from the event will be directed to the Animal Care Fund and used to ensure loving care for thousands of cats, dogs and rabbits, and promote their adoption into loving homes.
About the Venue
The National Arts Club is a private club located in Gramercy Park. Built in the late 1800’s guests can take a step back in time as they enter the ornate townhouse with its stained glass dome and rich mahogany interior.
New This Year
Show your support for AC&C by becoming a “Virtual Friend” as a corporatation or individual. For the corporate level, your package will include a 10″wide by 5.5″high endoresment that will be viewed a minimum of 10 times during the event on large screens, your logo with hyperlink on the AC&C event website and social media mentions. (Package price $500). For the individual, send personalized wishes of support in a 3’wide by 5.5″high endorsement with a picture of you with your furry loved one(s) also to be viewed for the duration of the event.(Price $50). Click on the Virtual Friend button to learn more and see examples.
About The Evening
Along with music and mingling we will have a number of amazing items that guests can bid on in our silent auction. We are adding more exciting items everyday. Here are just a few:
- Two nights stay at Avalon Hotel, NYC including breakfast
- Personalized and autographed jewelry worn by Neil Patrick Harris in Hedwig and the Angry Itch
- “Cocktails for all” – bottles include Hangar Vodka, Kraken Spiced Rum, Boodles British Gin, Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey, and more
- Autographed script and photo from the entire cast of Modern Family
- Women’s perfumes and men’s colognes from Ralph Lauren
- Writing classes from Gotham Writers Workshop
- Swag and autographed script from Betty White’s show, Hot in Cleveland
- Private yoga sessions and shopping spree to SIX:02
- Cycling classes to SOULCYCLE, NoHo
- Autographed copy of “Lady Parts” by comedian, TV and movie star, Andrea Martin
- Perfume and matching stylish wallet from Escada
- SO MUCH MORE TO COME!