Happy National Walking Day; Just a friendly reminder to go for a nice long walk with your pets!
Pets need exercise too! Here are some of the benefits that walking provides to you and your best bud!
- Helps with weight control– An overweight pet is not a healthy pet!
- Reduces hyperactivity– A walk can help to alleviate extra energy your pet may have. It calms them down by reducing hyperactivity, excitability and nighttime activity.
- Helps Straighten your bond– Walking not only strengthens your body but your bond as well! Spending time with your pet is very important!
- Reduces destructive behavior– Regular walks can help reduce or eliminate pets destructive chewing, digging or scratching.
- It Helps your health too– The heath benefits you will gain from walking your pet are as great for you as it is your pet!