Now that the post-Labor Day work week is in full swing, I am hearing a buzz that’s hard to miss. It’s the busy buzz as in “let’s get down to business buzz” now that summer is over. For me, that means I’m signing up to attend the second annual NAVC E-Commerce Summit in Kansas City on September 17-18 next week. If you are in Kansas City, or even if you aren’t I highly recommend you consider it. Here’s the registration link: https://todaysveterinarybusiness.com/summit/
As I mentioned last week, the reasons I’ll be there are pretty straightforward. I’m in Kansas City, I know it’s a great meeting from attending last year, and the business changes so fast even if I pick up just a few tips it will be well worth it. I know I learned plenty to help with my e-business plans for 2019.
Chris Kelly, Group Publisher of NAVC has produced yet another amazing lineup of speakers from some of the most innovative companies in the animal health space including Chewy, Babelbark, Mars, Covetrus, Heart + Paw, Vet247, whiskerDocs, Animal Health Policy Group, Furbo, Lifelearn, Packaged Facts and Nestle Purina.
- Current innovations and investment drivers
- Changing customers dynamics and expectations
- The retail reset and what it means for animal health
- Telehealth: connecting, engaging and building trust
- Reimaging veterinary care in a digital world
- AI presentations with follow up panel Q&A
- Veterinary ethics in the digital age
- Building online relationships
- Changing dynamics in pet retail
The Summit will be held at the downtown Kansas City Westin and he’s added more networking time with attendees and speakers. Space is limited and he expects a full house,
It sure got both my creative juices and my strategic thinking going last year and I know it will again this year. Again, for registration and Summit information, please click here:https://todaysveterinarybusiness.com/summit/
I sure hope to see you next week!