A dental diet is one excellent method to keep your pet’s teeth healthy. Hill’s Prescription Diet t/d Dental Care Chicken Flavor Small Bites Dry Dog Food, the 5-lb bag is one variety of Hill’s Prescription Diet t/d dental care line of pet nutrition.
According to research, 80 percent of disease starts in the mouth. The accumulation of bacteria-laden plaque above the gumline can lead to long-term oral health issues. Recent studies have demonstrated there is an association between oral health issues and systemic general health issues affecting the kidney, heart, and metabolic systems. At Hill’s, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to keep your dog’s teeth clean and help control the oral bacteria found in plaque.
- Unique kibble shape and size cleans the tooth surface by scrubbing away laden plaque in the mouth to promote systemic health
- Special fiber matrix technology is clinically proven to reduce plaque, stain, and tartar buildup
- Fights bacteria-laden plaque reduces bad breath and promotes overall health
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- Awarded the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance for helping reduce both plaque and tartar accumulation
This product requires veterinary authorization.
Affiliate notice: This post contains affiliate links and Goodnewsforpets.com will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links below.