For Happy Cat Month and year-round, Amy Shojai’s Cat Facts: The Pet Parent’s A-to-Z Home Care Encyclopedia is a must have for all cat owners.
Amy is a awarding winning author and member of the Cat Writers’ Association. Cat Facts recently won the Muse Medallion for Best Cat Health Book, Amy Shojai accepted the award at the 22nd annual CWA conference at this year’s BlogPaws on June 25th in Phoenix, AZ. Amy is no stranger to Goodnewsforpets, you can read her most recent interview here.
More than 86 million pet cats today are kept in forty-five million U.S. households. Now, from one of the most trusted cat care authors of the last twenty-five years comes the definitive reference for adopting, keeping, and maintaining a healthy, happy cat.
Cat Facts: The Pet Parent’s A-to-Z Home Care Encyclopedia is designed to answer all your questions. How do I choose the right cat? What holistic help and preventive care should I give? Why do cats act the way they do, and what cat behavior indicates illness? What constitutes an emergency, and how/when can I safely treat my cat with home care and first aid? Inside you’ll find:
- An alphabetical A-to-Z listing, with more than 200 entries and 160+ cute cat photos and illustrations, covering everything from abscesses and hairballs to whiskers and zoonosis
- Charts that list symptoms for a particular condition, the corresponding home care or first aid, the comparative veterinarian and holistic treatments, and preventive advice
- A poison first aid chart to save your cat’s lifeA symptoms/conditions table that helps you identify what ailments might be bothering your cat
- Breed-At-A-Glance chart to compare personality, looks, care challenges and other issues when choosing your pedigreed cat
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use index that makes quick reference a snap
- Contact information for dozens of cat organizations and veterinary resources
Accessible, yet comprehensive, CAT FACTS can be used with ease and trust. And doesn’t your cat deserve the very best?
Paperback: 546 pages
Publisher: Furry Muse Publications (December 29, 2015)