The KC Animal Health Corridor is now accepting applications for the seventh annual KC Animal Health Investment Forum taking place September 1, 2015 in Kansas City, Missouri.
The forum will showcase animal health and nutrition companies from throughout the world. The selection committee will consider companies that meet the following criteria:
- Seeking $500,000 to $20 million in funding
- Revenue projections of $20 million within 5-7 years
Applications must be submitted by April 17, 2015. All companies will be contacted by June 26, 2015 regarding their acceptance.
Meet The Selection Committee
The selection committee process is facilitated by Expedite Animal Health.The members of the 2015 Selection Committee have a long and distinguished track record in the animal health industry. They bring a mixture of entrepreneurial and established company experience and understand the financial aspects of developing and acquiring technologies.
- Bill Anderson
- Stan Baker, DVM
- Jeff Boily
- Dr. Sam Al-Murrani
- Jane Eagleson
- John Mannhaupt
- Ronald Meeusen, Ph.D.
- Chris Ragland
- Rich Shuler
- Tony Simpson
About The Investment Forum
Kansas City is home to the KC Animal Health Corridor. Due to its significant animal health industry concentration. The corridor offers a uniquely supportive environment for early stage entrepreneurs in the animal health and nutrition industry. The KC Animal Health Investment Forum offers on of the only opportunities in the world for early stage companies in the animal health sector to present their vision and business plan to potential investors. The Forum also provides a unique opportunity for venture capital, investment firms and animal health companies to hear from emerging companies with the newest technology.
Of the companies presenting at the first six Investment Forums:
- More than $150 million has been raised
- 100% made investor connections
- 100% made other industry or collaboration connections
- 100% would recommend the KC Animal Health Investment Forum to other entrepreneurs
(*Animal Health Investment Forum Presenter Survey 2014)
The third annual Innovation Award will be given to the best presentation of the day, as judged by a panel of industry leaders. The Innovation Award includes a check for $2,500.
Innovation Award Judge Panel
- David Haworth, President & CEO Morris Animal Foundation
- Albrecht Kissel, President & CEO Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.
- Kostas Kontopanos, U.S. President Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- Mary Rozenman, Vice President Longitude Capital
- Doug Sterkel, President AgriCapital Corporation
- Craig Wallace, CEO & North America Zone Director Ceva U.S. Holdings