The KC Animal Health Corridor is now accepting applications for the seventh annual KC Animal Health Investment Forum taking place September 1, 2015 in Kansas City, Missouri.
The forum will showcase animal health and nutrition companies from throughout the world. The selection committee will consider companies that meet the following criteria:
- Seeking $500,000 to $20 million in funding
- Revenue projections of $20 million within 5-7 years
Applications must be submitted by April 17, 2015. All companies will be contacted by June 26, 2015 regarding their acceptance.
Meet The Selection Committee
- Bill Anderson
- Stan Baker, DVM
- Jeff Boily
- Dr. Sam Al-Murrani
- Jane Eagleson
- John Mannhaupt
- Ronald Meeusen, Ph.D.
- Chris Ragland
- Rich Shuler
- Tony Simpson
About The Investment Forum
- More than $150 million has been raised
- 100% made investor connections
- 100% made other industry or collaboration connections
- 100% would recommend the KC Animal Health Investment Forum to other entrepreneurs
(*Animal Health Investment Forum Presenter Survey 2014)
Innovation Award Judge Panel
- David Haworth, President & CEO Morris Animal Foundation
- Albrecht Kissel, President & CEO Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.
- Kostas Kontopanos, U.S. President Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- Mary Rozenman, Vice President Longitude Capital
- Doug Sterkel, President AgriCapital Corporation
- Craig Wallace, CEO & North America Zone Director Ceva U.S. Holdings