Fear Free Veterinary Visits — Do Well by Doing Good: A one-day Fear Free symposium for your entire practice team
Join Fear FreeSM for a one-day symposium and learn how to create Fear Free veterinary visits in your veterinary practice. Fear Free is all about putting pets back into practices, and reducing fear, anxiety and stress for pets, clients and the entire veterinary team.
Hosted and facilitated by Dr. Marty Becker, this symposium will give you all the tools and direction you need to get started, and includes a discounted registration for the Fear Free Certification Program available on VetFolio. Your patients – and the clients that love them – will be glad you did!
More dates are coming soon, check here for more information.
- Admission to symposium with access to Dr. Marty Becker, all speakers and sponsors
- Ability for Q&A with Dr. Becker
- Ability to visit sponsor tables
- Coffee service on arrival
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Complimentary lunch
- Seminar notes
- Certificate of attendance with 6 hours of RACE approval
- Special discounted rate for Fear Free certification program offered to attendees only
- Fear Free gift
Each symposium will feature four of Fear Free’s most experienced experts. For details on which speaker is presenting, click on the symposium of interest to you.
- Gary Landsberg, DVM, DACVB, DECAWBM (CA)
- Lisa Radosta, DVM, DACVB
- E’Lise Christensen, DVM, DACVB
- Debbie Martin, RVT, CPDT-KA, KPA CTP, VTS (Behavior)
- Louise Dunn
- Fritz Wood, CPA
- Steve Dale, CABC
- Jonathan Bloom, DVM
- Natalie Marks, DVM
- Kathryn Primm, DVM
- John Talmadge, DVM