With summer around the corner, the Cool Pup with Insect Shield Striped Reflective Harness Vest is a must-have accessory on even the hottest days.
The Cool Pup with Insect Shield Dog Harness comes with quick-release plastic buckles, is fully adjustable for an easy fit, and includes a nickel-plated D-ring for leash attachment.
- Perfect for dogs that may overheat in hot weather
- Built in Insect shield to repel fleas, ticks, and mosquitos
- UPF 40 treated sun protection
- Harness can be soaked in cool water and frozen, to lock in a cool temperature
- Includes cooling packs
- Fabric is designed to exchange body heat from dog with coolness in coat
Why We Love It:
Keep your pet protected from bugs and the sun in this Cool Pup with Insect Shield Dog Harness! Made of a lightweight and heat-releasing SPF/UPF fabric with cooling packs inside, this harness stays cool for up to six hours, after just an hour in the freezer. Each comes with removable, reusable cooling packs (number of packs depends on harness size). Plus, it is treated with permethrin to repel fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes—many of which can carry dangerous diseases!
X-Small Harness fits chests 11″–13″ (neck width is 8″)
Small Harness fits chests 12″–17″ (neck width is 10″)
Medium Harness fits chests 16″–22″ (neck width is 13″)
Large Harness fits chests 19″–26″ (neck width is 15″)
XLarge Harness fits chests 24″–32″ (neck width is 16″)
XXL Harness fits chests 26″–39″ (neck width is 19″)
- Submerge the entire harness into cold water. Make sure the removable cooling packs are in place.
- Wring out excess water and place in a freezer-ready plastic bag.
- Place cooling harness and the bag in the freezer for about an hour.
- Remove the harness from the freezer and the plastic bag, let warm up for 15 minutes then fasten around the dog.
- Harness remains cool for up to 6 hours.
- Remove harness from dog when it no longer is cool. Repeat steps as necessary.