NAVC & Schering-Plough Partner for Spanish Translations At The 2008 Conference
Spanish-speaking attendees of the NAVC Conference January 19-23, 2008 can thank Schering-Plough Animal Health for sponsoring five-days of on-site translating.
“Schering-Plough is always looking for ways to support the global veterinary community,” said Christopher Pappas, Jr., DVM, Director, Technical Services for Schering-Plough Animal Health. “We are very excited to have the opportunity to provide simultaneous Spanish translation at the NAVC Conference,” said Pappas.
NAVC has hired three individuals to share the responsibility of translating the following lecture tracks at the Gaylord Palms:
- Saturday, January 19 - Small Animal Medicine sponsored by VCA
- Sunday, January 20 – DermaPet Ear Disease and NAVC Clinician’s Brief™ - Consultant on Call
- Monday, January 21 – Veterinary Orthopedic Society sponsored by BioMedtrix
- Tuesday, January 22 – Schering Chronic & Complex Disease Symposium sponsored by Schering-Plough Animal Health
- Wednesday, January 23 – Small Animal Surgery Symposium sponsored by the WSAVA
“This is wonderful news and we are very proud to offer this service for these key lectures,” said NAVC President Jorge Guerrero, DVM, PhD, DEVPC. “I am convinced that this will be of great help and benefit many of our colleagues coming from Spanish speaking countries around the world.”
There were more than 300 registrants from Spain, Latin America or South America and hundreds more Spanish speakers in attendance at the 2007 NAVC Conference in Orlando, FL.
Meghan R. Costigan 352.244.3731